Duties and Responsibilities: -
Under the central survey coordinator, the Regional Survey Coordinator will execute the following activities:-
- Coordinate the overall survey activity in the assigned region
- Communicate with the cluster site daily
- Send progress report weekly to the overall survey coordinator
- Monitor the quality of sample collection, transportation, AFB and Xpert testing at cluster sites and Regional Referral Laboratories
- To ensure the quality of collected data, facilitation of data entry and management
- Facilitate the Drug Resistant result delivery to the patient and linking of the patient to the treatment initiation center and
- Supervised the cluster site monthly based and provide feedback to cluster coordinators.
Required: 8(one for each region)
Location: The candidate will be stationed on the selected Regional referral Laboratories (RRL) and will supervised the cluster site round the RRL
The regional Lab includes (Adama, Jimma University Hospital, Harari, St Peter Hospital, Gondor University Hospital, Bahir-Dar, Mekele and Hawasa).